Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Meet the Stall-holders - Linda from Fabric Palace







Linda says:

"I’m Linda of Fabric Palace. I have a love of colour and pattern and that’s why I love fabric so much.

I stock contemporary designer fabrics. They are all 100% cotton and suitable for fashion, crafting, quilting and home décor items. I’m really excited to have fabrics from designers like Paula Prass, Anna Maria Horner, Amy Butler, Joel Dewberry, Studio e, Laura Gunn & Tina Givens, to name a few.

I usually sell on TradeMe so I'm looking forward to seeing some of my existing clients (and new ones) face to face - rather than email to email.

At Stash reHash, as well as the new fabrics I'll have for sale, I'll also have items I've cleared out of my stash. I have an eclectic assortment in my stash. Some of it I've had for quite a while. I had the best intentions of turning it into something fabulous, but it hasn't happend so far. So time to let it go. One woman's stash trash - is another woman's treasure!"

No comments:

Post a Comment