Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dreamjob - Hemptech




Look what I just found! Dreamjob! Shame that for me it is in the wrong city, but maybe for you or for another fabric-lover this would be heaven.

Those are Hemptech fabrics pictured above. Hemptech have collaborated with various New Zealand designers to produce beautiful printed fabrics often with a New Zealand flora theme. If you aren't aware of what a wonder-fibre hemp is then there is plenty of info on Hemptech's website. It has come a long way from the days when it was mostly used for those nasty saggy-bottom hippy trousers. Oh, I reckon I could sell textiles that beautiful, useful and eco-friendly even while locked up in an isolated farmhouse (yup, Ken Oath! is away and I'm back on the Coro habit)!

Now, I must try to remember what I was actually looking for in the first place....

No comments:

Post a Comment