Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The computer says no, darn it!

This post is to the lady who keeps emailing me in ever more grumpy tones re having a stall at Stash reHash, but has obviously never received any of my numerous replies.  I've replied to you from all my various email accounts and from several computers.  I'm no expert, but I suspect something is bung with your email account.

So please lady, turn your caps lock off, make a cup of tea, stop emailing me and resign yourself to the fact that you won't be having a stall at Stash reHash as they are all sold.  Please phone whoever you use to darn holes in your computer and ask them to make-do-and-mend it. Your messages are rude and a bit stalky and are rattling my cage.  Stash reHash is like the sign outside the Wunderbar in Lyttelton, ie Nice People Only!

I love the badges pictured above with their gently sweary/make-do-and-mend look.  They are made by the very clever Running With Scissors from Auckland.  See more of her fancy goods at her blog here, or on Toggle and at various craft markets.  For those of us further south, just email R.W. Scissors here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Denise for sorting out your Mum's email account.

    ReplyDelete